Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Attempt at Writing Right-Handed 2/9/2011

So, it is actually getting a little bit easier to hold the pen properly, without it feeling terribly awkward.  I, also, realized that the muscles in my right hand will start to hurt if I write too much, after just one page of writing! As if they are not used to the motion yet, so it is almost like physical therapy in a way.  Once I get them used to it, I think I will be in business!  I can already tell an improvement.

2 comments:

  1. I like this idea. I was meant to be a lefty but parents stopped me. Spoil Sports. Shall be fun watching your progress seniorita
    Jen...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. My brother is ambidextrous. He could do anything with either hand but favored the right for writing and the left for playing ball.

    ReplyDelete

Followers